V.R.S reserve the right to change these terms and conditions without prior notice.
1. V.R.S will carry out the work as stated in the service option selected – which will be agreed in advance between the parties, within the agreed time. However, should we be unable to complete the work within the time stated, the customer will be contacted and a reasonable re-schedule will be arranged. However V.R.S accepts no liability for services not completed on time, or not at all.
2. We make appointments for you and only you. Please allow at least 24 hours notice for postponement to enable others to benefit from our services. 24 hours' notice is required for cancellations, less than 24 hours' notice will be charged at 50% of the original booking.
3. V.R.S will take all reasonable care of your vehicle, however no liability is accepted for:
a. Any loss or damage that is claimed after our valeters have left site (this also applies to personal belongings)
b. Customer failing to ventilate vehicle until all surfaces are dry after internal shampooing (to avoid condensation and mould)
c. The fact that steam/pressure cleaning may affect paintwork on older vehicles which will be cleaned at the owners risk.
d. Graphics removal causing any damage to paintwork.
e. Damage or loss to your vehicle caused by Acts of God, Government or other factors outside of our control
f. Loss or damage to your vehicle as result of you not disclosing information (such as damages, defects, or weakness) regarding the condition of the vehicle that may affect, or be affected by, the services performed
4. Vehicles over 5 years old are cleaned at the owners risk, as older cars may have weaker plastics and paintwork.
5. V.R.S is not responsible for any insurance on the vehicle whilst being valeted – the customer is responsible for this at all times
6. Any damage to V.R.S property, or injury to V.R.S staff caused by any defects or contents of the vehicle will be the liability of the customer
7. Services will be performed as described in the service option chosen, however V.R.S reserves the right to make amendments and alterations to these services at their discretion – any decision on the part of V.R.S is full and final.
8. Service will be charged according to the price list and will be agreed with the customer in advance, please note:
a. V.R.S accepts Cash or Card payments. Card payments will incur our service handling charge in addition to the valet total by 4%.
b. Customers will be required to pay upon completion of the vehicle valet, unless alternative arrangements are agreed, in writing, in advance of valet date.
c. Payment is deemed as satisfaction with service.
d. Overdue payments will be charged at 3% interest.
9. Please note that certain services may not be available during adverse or seasonal weather conditions or temperatures.
10. V.R.S will, to the best of their ability, remove all stains and blemishes, but no guarantee can be given that everything will be removed completely.
11. In the unlikely event that you are unhappy with any aspect of the service, our valeters will be happy to rectify them. Due to the nature of the business we are unable to accept claims once our valeters have left site.
12. All deposits are non refundable however can be exchange for services