V.R.S reserve the right to change these terms and conditions without prior notice.
1. V.R.S will carry out the work as stated in the service option selected – which will be agreed in advance between the parties, within the agreed time. However, should we be unable to complete the work within the time stated, the customer will be contacted and a reasonable re-schedule will be arranged. However V.R.S accepts no liability for services not completed on time, or not at all.
2. We make appointments for you and only you. Please allow at least 24 hours notice for postponement to enable others to benefit from our services. 24 hours' notice is required for cancellations, less than 24 hours' notice will be charged at 50% of the original booking.
3. V.R.S will take all reasonable care of your vehicle, however no liability is accepted for:
a. Any loss or damage that is claimed after our valeters have left site (this also applies to personal belongings)
b. Customer failing to ventilate vehicle until all surfaces are dry after internal shampooing (to avoid condensation and mould)
c. The fact that steam/pressure cleaning may affect paintwork on older vehicles which will be cleaned at the owners risk.
d. Graphics removal causing any damage to paintwork.
e. Damage or loss to your vehicle caused by Acts of God, Government or other factors outside of our control
f. Loss or damage to your vehicle as result of you not disclosing information (such as damages, defects, or weakness) regarding the condition of the vehicle that may affect, or be affected by, the services performed
4. Vehicles over 5 years old are cleaned at the owners risk, as older cars may have weaker plastics and paintwork.
5. V.R.S is not responsible for any insurance on the vehicle whilst being valeted – the customer is responsible for this at all times
6. Any damage to V.R.S property, or injury to V.R.S staff caused by any defects or contents of the vehicle will be the liability of the customer
7. Services will be performed as described in the service option chosen, however V.R.S reserves the right to make amendments and alterations to these services at their discretion – any decision on the part of V.R.S is full and final.
8. Service will be charged according to the price list and will be agreed with the customer in advance, please note:
a. Customers will be required to pay upon completion of the vehicle valet, unless alternative arrangements are agreed, in writing, in advance of valet date.
b. Payment is deemed as satisfaction with service.
c. Overdue payments will be charged at 3% interest.
9. Please note that certain services may not be available during adverse or seasonal weather conditions or temperatures.
10. V.R.S will, to the best of their ability, remove all stains and blemishes, but no guarantee can be given that everything will be removed completely.
11. In the unlikely event that you are unhappy with any aspect of the service, our valeters will be happy to rectify them. Due to the nature of the business we are unable to accept claims once our valeters have left site.
12. All deposits are non refundable however can be exchange for services
GUARANTEE TERMS, CONDITIONS & EXCLUSIONS
VRS offers a performance guarantee against stain and discoloration on ceramic paint sealants carried out within our detailing studio, subject to the following conditions:
- After care advice and procedure has been followed and maintained
- You must return your car annually within the guarantee period (2 to 7 years depending on which coating you have had applied).
- VRS must be made aware of any claim within 30 days of the issue materialising. Failure to do so will absolve VRS of any and all legal responsibilities.
Limits Of Guarantee:
- Cquartz 3.0 UK coating: 2 years or 20.000 miles (whichever comes first)
- Gtechniq Crystal Serum Light + EXO coating: 5 years or 50.000 miles (whichever comes first)
- Carbon Collective Molecule + Nero Ceramic Coatings: 7 years or 70.000 miles (whichever comes first)
In the event of a claim:
- VRS must be informed of any claim within 30 days of the appearance of the fault. Notification should be sent by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information: Name, contact number, VRS invoice number, brief description of fault.
- The car will need to be inspected at VRS Studio at a mutually convenient time within the 30 day period.
- Subject to the claim being accepted, VRS will arrange a mutually convenient time for repair and treatment of faulty area.
- Stone chips, surface rust, abnormal chemical damage (i.e. brake fluid), untreated panel repair or replacement, scratching, abrasions, manufacturer imperfection (i.e. paint flaking / peeling, foreign matter, orange peel & clear coat separation).
- Damage by collision, acts of vandalism, chemical or heat burns.
- Treated surface subjected to dyes or paints.
- Staining or discolouration or any other defect arising as a result of manufacture.
- Treated areas in original condition on leaving VRS Studio following treatment. The treated areas must not have been subject to alteration or over-coating with other products (unless advised to do so by VRS).
- Re-coating of areas damaged through collision will be subject to additional cost.
Although ceramic coatings provide extensive protection for clear coats, they do require proper maintenance to ensure their maximum performance and longevity. Following these after care procedures is essential to the validation of the guarantee. Road grime, winter chemicals, chemical and industrial fallout all take their toll on a vehicle. Wash maintenance should be carried out regularly enough to ensure the finish isn’t compromised.
The recommended process:
- Clean wheels and wheel arches thoroughly to remove loose debris and dirt. Keep a wheel wash bucket, brushes and mitts separate from the equipment used to wash the body of the vehicle.
- Treat wheels, arches with an iron fallout remover to ensure damaging brake dust particles are removed.
- Use a snow foam pre-cleaner to ensure larger particles of dirt and grit are removed from the surface of the vehicles paint. This prevents particles becoming caught in the mitt and minimises the opportunity for scratching or swirling the coating.
- Treat bodywork with an iron fallout remover to ensure damaging brake dust particles are removed.
- Inspect paintwork to ensure that all large particles and grit have been removed before proceeding, if necessary repeat stages 2, 3 or 4.
- Employ the Two Bucket Method for washing: a bucket with a grit guard should hold warm water and a pH-neutral, pure shampoo, free from gloss enhancers or additives that may clog the pores of the ceramic coating and cause water beading and hydrophobic function to diminish. A second bucket with a grit guard should hold clean water. Using a wash mitt (NOT a sponge which will trap dirt and grit at the surface and cause scratches), load with soapy water and then clean a panel of the vehicle working in straight lines starting at the top (typically the cleanest part of the car). Rinse mitt in the second bucket containing clean water, brushing mitt over the grit guard to release dirt particles. Wring mitt out, then, reload with wash solution. Repeat until the vehicle is clean.
- Rinse suds.
- Dry vehicle, preferably using a non-contact method but alternatively, using soft, clean microfiber drying towels.
- Where required, use a water spot remover to ensure tap water impurities do not clog the coating – this is an integral component in preserving the water-beading and therefore self-cleaning function.